Professional raised panel cutter heads
- Hard aluminium alloy body with high resistance to tensile and yield stress.
- 2 HWM Knives type (A) - (19,8x11,9x1,5mm - Z2).
- 2 HWM Knives type (B) - (60x11,9x1,5mm - Z2).
- Tools for manual feed (MAN).
- Pins for the automatic positioning of the knives.
Supplied in a solid plastic box.
We offer the traditional approach to panel construction with these CMT raised panel cutter heads.
Make classic raised panels on furniture, interior and cabinet doors on solid wood and wooden boards, and achieve three different profiles by adjusting the cutting depth.
We recommend multiple passes for safe and accurate finishing.
For use on spindle moulders. Perfect on all materials, but ideal on solid wood and panels.