Professional adjustable chamfer cutter heads with gear box
- Hard aluminium alloy body with high resistance to tensile and yield stress.
- 2 HWM knives (50x14x1,5mm - Z2).
- Tools for manual feed (MAN).
- Positive lock hold of HWM knives.
- Swivel bodies infinitely adjustable on both sides from 0° to 45°, thanks to the special built-in geared mechanism.
Supplied in a solid plastic box.
Max cutting diameter: 183mm.
These new professional adjustable chamfer cutter heads carry out precise cuts, accurate bevels and joints on wooden boards and solid timber.
For use on your spindle moulder machines, double-end tenoner and shaper machines.